laura parker photography

4.25.2016

| Kevin + Melissa |

Kevin and Melissa are the sort of people that I photograph and immediately after want to be best friends with. Not only are they a gorgeous couple but I can say after spending an afternoon with them they have personalities to match. With a destination wedding in Lake Como, Italy (!!!) I have no doubt their upcoming nuptials are going to be jaw dropping. It was really hard to pick only a few gems from this session because they were all keepers! So grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!



















post signature
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

2 comments:

  1. Blowing me away!! Such a dreamy session!! Great job!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more and more impressed with each session you post, I need a lesson from you on Photography! You're a pro, I love the light in this session, all the photos are awesome. I'm just waiting for you to announce you're going to do photography full time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!